Tuesday, May 11, 2010

KRAZYNETRULERS

Tuesday, May 11, 2010
After getting some experiences about work with subdomain,adsense,adbrite..I'm looking for knowing about domains.How much tariff will I get,If I have a domain name.Then I contact with Bengalstudents team they are tell me about domain registration,dns controll,web hosing packages.But I got a prople about credit card,I need pay with creditcard,So I'm looking for any good indian registration site which allow me to buy via debit card.Yes! I got a website called Indialinks.They allow us to buy domain name with credit card.I'm going to buy domain of unknownsayantan then one of my friend Tarik said me to have a deal and make a website both.So we need to have a new name new design and obviousely new thoughts.Tarik tell me about the name netrulers I added the word Krazy.And finaly Krazynetrulers name choosen.I went Tarik's house to put money in bank account but unfortunately bad luck he is sleeping.I just sat under a tree outsite of his home and waiting for wakeup.Finally he wakeup on 3.00pm and bank will be closed approximately in about 3.30 pm.So we rushed towards the bank and put the money in account.Then back to his house we buy domain name,set up it and finally designed.I take the part of forum admistrating,site designing and promotion.Tarik take his part for have financial work,writing blogs and managing adsense's.
But still now in krazynetrulers adsense account no balance.Page impressions and visitors are too low.Pagerank about 54lakh.We need to get in thousands.Then I hope we will hav a gr8 tariff.
I'm designing new luks reach contains will be added in dis sunday,12th may.Some filmies funda will be added in special issues.

Thanking You,

Related Posts by Categories





Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

0 comments:

Post a Comment