Monday, May 17, 2010

Sayantan's mail ID hacked??????

Monday, May 17, 2010
After publishing unknownsayantan!
I got many replies,mails,scraps. I got many bad/good reputation for it.
But oneday I opened my mail id and see that a mail which send from my mail id and the message like "You yourself call a hacker? This called hacking.to learn hacking contact me at .........."

I'm suprised to see the mail.I change password and contact to the hacker they offered me to learning hacking mail from him by cost 500/-.But incidently the amount was high to me then.So I can't learn but I wanna from him what is the name of the method?
They told me there have a PHP scripts by it he can send mails from any id to any Id.
Ha ha ha ha
I knew the scripts!!Now I uploaded the scripts to krazynetrulers also!

Oh what I thinking abt the hacker,He is not tooo bigger than me.One day he flood my inbox with SMS.He think I dont know the method to flooding inbox.Ha ha ha.I also flooded his inbox.
Ha ha ha....Maza jam geya!
He don't know anything greater than me!

But I teach him about web design.......I told him to configure a site,configuring database...

That's very fun to have a revench to a so called hacker

Related Posts by Categories





Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

0 comments:

Post a Comment