Saturday, February 20, 2010

For Hacker Sayantan Says

Saturday, February 20, 2010

When I'm read in class eight.Oneday I think for Phising.I tried to find any conception and method for phising.Then I think to make a script that can store username and passwords.I trued to made this script myselves but some error comes in php script file.Then I find the scripts in Google.And I find it.Then I made a orkut login page from its source code.I change some layout for it looking like updated version of orkut.I upload the site on 110mb.com .After that I forward the links of the phising site to my orkut friends saying that it is update version of ORKUT.Then everyone goes this site and login with their password but they got error message.I got password of them.This day first time I successfull to hack any Orkut Password.I login with their ID and spread my phising site to all orkut users.A friend of my brother also got this.They also login there and his password also to me.After that next day I'm chatting with my brother's friend then unforunately just for fun I say him that I hacked his password.It is too wrong for me.YOU NEED TO NEVER DECLARE YOU AS A HACKER.After that he feared about that.And say all about my brother and I think they issued case against me.My brother call my Father.I don't know what was the conference then between my father and my brother.Father come back with angry and scold me.After that I also feared deeply.......and delete all my gmail.....orkut.....and 110mb accounts.By requesting my brother the case may be withdtrawn then.I promise that day that I will not hack any orkut account.Although I promise for not hacking anyones account but hacking is my vain I continue to increase my hacking skills.I'm advising all hacker to not say about you are a hacker,Inspite of a good friends and relative.Its amy be harmfull for you for any time and therefore many blackmailer may create.

Next day I will discuss about How to hide your Identify,and what need to protection for Hacking.


Thanking You

Related Posts by Categories





Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

0 comments:

Post a Comment