Saturday, May 8, 2010

My Diary

Saturday, May 8, 2010
I read many articles in internet and many professional web designer and many experienced person told me that if I broke the terms and condition of google then may be I'm blocked when payments.So I'm not want to block my account So I decide that after today I will post evry personal and exclusive contains.After all I got many reputaion,mails,scraps and vote for have a my biography.So I will try to write contains me.So please approciate with me.Oh! one thing I'm forgot to say Unknownsayantan have better tariff and better page rank than my another domain site krazynetrulers.I hope the both rank will incresed.But I dont know why the page rank of unknownsayantan which on a sub-domain is better.May be it's effect of unique personal posts and obviousely the promotions style.Unknownsayantan's promotion started from the many days before of realising.Scince one year my aim was to make unknownsayantan but now I'm not satishfied,I wanna more tariff.
Now I'm little busy to making tariff of krazynetrulers,cause I spend money for It.And I need it back

Thanking you

Related Posts by Categories





Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

0 comments:

Post a Comment