Thursday, May 27, 2010

Smallest result of Sayanyan in 1st biggest Exam

Thursday, May 27, 2010
OOOOOOH! nooooooo..........
In bengali 'B+'..That was my 1st word after seeing my result in internet of madhyamik 2010 whch published Yesterday.I go for school..Most noted number is 98 in math and 82 in physical science...Others are tooo bad.Over-all result is 70%.But 80% in Science group.I think this result may can giv advantage to join in scince-stream.But I take form from other schools,Wall up on 3rd June.But I choose for RKM mission.I dont know what would happened in there in Admission Test and so called Aptitude test.I missed chanced to getting admit others famous school due to bad result in over-all subject.They need minimum 75%.Wht I do? If I dont get chance in my previous school.I need to choose leave study and go for personal business.My LUCK is very very bad

Related Posts by Categories





Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

0 comments:

Post a Comment